- Transform user insights and strategic analysis into powerful concepts.
- Create detailed sketches, wireframes and prototypes focused on the user and making complex interactions more intuitive.
- Work with complex business processes and align them with the overall UX strategy.
- Work in close contact with clients and iterate with them and the team on your designs.
- Stay updated on the latest innovations, trends, and technology.
- Design user interface elements like menus, tabs, widgets, page navigation buttons, search fields etc.
- Create original graphics designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables).
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/Web Development would be appreciated.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Combine creativity with the latest trends and an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Portfolio of design projects
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision) is a plus
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Candidates with a degree in Design, Computer Science or relevant field will be preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month