Our client came to us to help increase their customer outreach through digital channels by setting up dedicated digital marketing campaigns for their US Insurance marketplace company. With a thorough understanding of the marketing difficulties and intensive research, we built a new website for our client. The design to development of the final version of the website took 80 days to complete. Our next step was to do plan an extensive digital marketing campaign to organically rank the website on the first page of the search results.
On top of developing and maintaining the website, we also worked hard as a team to increase the organic traffic on the website before ACA enrolment begins in the US. So, we decided to do Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for the website.
SEO is the way of matching your information with your webpages, products and services with what people are searching for online. In simple terms it helps your website to be placed at the top of the search results when people are searching online for something related to your products or services.
On page SEO is the SEO technique done within your website to increase your website rank organically in online search engine results. It takes into account various aspects of the webpage that, when added together, will improve your website’s visibility in the search results. Apart from high quality content, on-page SEO includes factors like using the right keywords and phrases, optimizing your headlines and HTML tags, optimizing your site for mobile users, etc.
- For on-page SEO, we identified the keywords which would help us to rank the website on the first page of the search results.
- We accounted the keywords for which search volume and search frequency were high.
- After a thorough analysis, we finalized a set of potential keywords related to health insurance and ACA (Affordable care act) using tools like Google keyword planner, Google Trends, Alexa, SEM rush and Uber suggest.
- We cross matched the website’s keywords with the finalized keywords to comprehend the state of the website in terms of keyword rankings.
- Using these focus keywords and LSI (Latent semantic indexing) keywords we drafted the content for the website.
- The content was 300-400 words articles which were focused on guiding the users to enrol for ACA through the website.
- We also created infographics, posters, and videos to promote the website.
- These visual representations proved to be a great way to generate a large number of unique traffic to a website as they described even the complex message easily and creatively to the targeted audiences.
Off-page SEO is the process of optimizing your web pages outside your website by getting links back. These backlinks act as a vote to the content of your website. The more and better votes (links) you can get to your webpage the better it will rank in search results.
- For off-page SEO, we focused on link building and social bookmarking.
- We researched the competitors to obtain the sources of their backlinks.
- We prepared a list of over 500 websites and communicated with the website owners to help us in link building and we received good responses.
- We did article submission by creating content on popular and trending topics related to health insurance, health management and Obama care.
- We also did directory submission of our URL and this helped us in link building.
- We started listing our client’s insurance offerings as ads on various classified websites which generated a lot of organic traffic.
- We also set up a dedicated team to spend time on social media and Quora for posting promotional content and for link building.
- By answering questions related to ACA and linking our website URL with the answers on Quora, potential users found our website easily.
- This helped us in increasing the website traffic and also increased the brand value.
We took up the task of redesigning the website and rebranding the online presence for our US insurance marketplace client in March 2019. We generated over 1500 quality backlinks for the website in a short span of 3 months. Owing to this, the Alexa ranking saw a 40% increase and AHREF domain rank increased from 4 to 25. Currently, the website is generating huge traffic and it is ranking on the 1st page of the search engine results for keywords like “When is health insurance open enrolment 2020?”, “Affordable health insurance in Texas”, “Affordable health insurance in Arizona” and “Blue cross blue shield Florida”.