A career you love
Why Work With US
Startup for your career
We are a self-funded profitable start-up registered under the start-up India program. At brand shark, you get to work in a start-up with the stability of working in an MNC.
We strive for excellence and push each other to grow daily. Learning new things and implementing them creatively is something that happens daily at Brandshark.
We are growing at a fast pace. If you want to not be a part of a boring 9 to 5 job and want to do something creative, exciting, challenging, and fun, Brandshark is the answer.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Work on real-time website development projects on WordPress
- Work on wireframing and UI design of the website
- Learn to implement complex e-commerce websites
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for the work from home job/internship
- can start the work from home job/internship between 30th Jul’20 and 3rd Sep’20
- are available for a duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Letter of recommendation
- Flexible work hours
- Full-time position at the end of the internship based on performance
- Work with company CEO and/or Director to strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit the company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees
- Direct all hiring and training procedures for new employees
- Continually educate employees on company policies (including sexual harassment, appropriate dress, and social media permissions, etc.) and keep employee handbook current
- Coordinate and direct work activities for managers and employees
- Review timesheet of employees
- Raise invoices and estimates as and when required
- Talk to customers for payment of pending invoices/estimates
- Prepare proposals for potential clients
The selected candidate will get to work on projects across industries and clients with exposure to all aspects of digital marketing. They should have at least 1 year of practical experience and knowledge in:
- Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
The position is for a developer who can deliver a website as per the design and client specifications. It is a senior position and the selected individual will get to not only work in an individual capacity but also work closely with the management to grow the development team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Custom WordPress theme development based on provided design
- Work with the design team in formulating an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin
- WordPress plugin development and customization
- Understanding of PHP for any customization required
- WordPress troubleshooting
- Designing and implementing new features and functionalities
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS