Voice search is the most recent development and is getting popular each day. Digital assistants such as Siri, Google Now, Alexa, and Cortana have made it a lot easier for the smartphone users to use voice search and get accurate results faster than ever before!
In the coming year, voice recognition technology will contribute most to all the searches and why shouldn’t? After all, it’s considered as a convenience by the majority of the users. Hence, voice search is gaining popularity and is now considered to have a major impact on SEO.
Voice Search Optimization Tips:
- Integrate long tail keywords into your content as voice search queries are longer. Chances of appearing on the search engine result page get higher as compared to the short keywords.
- Ensure your webpage has FAQs. Addressing user generic questions (like What Business, Where is it located, etc.) will help you resolve most of the queries accurately and faster.
- Optimize your content for local SEO. A majority of the users use voice search to inquire about local business or shops. Therefore, the content on your webpage should be complete such as shop address, shop timings, nearby location, menu and much more based on your business.
- Improve your website’s loading speed. Remove unnecessary content and ensure it loads faster across all devices.
- Optimize your content for the natural language. Think of the questions that would drive the audience to your website. It is not just the long tail keywords rather it is about the kind of questions people come up with in real life.
Voice search optimization will make your website get closer to the audience and will help you gain traffic eventually. It is intelligent to stay updated with these changes and modify your strategy accordingly.